Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are looking for a dental clinic that welcomes families and provides quality care, you have come to the right place. We understand that choosing a dentist to care for your family's smiles is a big decision, and we and welcome all of your questions.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive here at North Brisbane Dental Clinic. If yours is not listed here, we welcome you to telephone us for a personalised response.
- At what age should children start coming to the dentist?
- When should my child start braces?
- Do you offer dentures?
- Can you replace my old metal fillings with white ones?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- Do you offer Invisalign? Is it right for me?
- Does your clinic have wheelchair access?
- Why should I go to the dentist if I don't have a toothache?
- Do I really need x-rays?
- Why do I need fillings?
- Do you offer orthodontic treatment?
- Why do I have bad breath?
- Should I get invisalign or braces?
- Will Invisalign give me a lisp?
- How often should I visit the dentist?