Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are looking for a dental clinic that welcomes families and provides quality care, you have come to the right place. We understand that choosing a dentist to care for your family's smiles is a big decision, and we and welcome all of your questions.
Here are some of the most common questions we receive here at North Brisbane Dental Clinic. If yours is not listed here, we welcome you to telephone us for a personalised response.
- How do I floss properly?
- Why do I have bad breath?
- Should I get invisalign or braces?
- Why do I need fillings?
- Why should I go to the dentist if I don't have a toothache?
- When should my child start braces?
- At what age should children start coming to the dentist?
- Do you offer Invisalign? Is it right for me?
- Does your clinic have wheelchair access?
- Do you offer orthodontic treatment?
- Can you replace my old metal fillings with white ones?
- Do I really need x-rays?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Do you offer dentures?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- Will Invisalign give me a lisp?